SharePoint links for today:
- MIKE2.0 is a comprehensive open source methodology for enterprise-wide Information and Knowledge Management [Link, via]
- omCollab is a package of open source collaborative software (including customized WordPress, MediaWiki, and other social software bundled for enterprise use) that is specifically targeted to be used in conjunction with MIKE2.0 [Link]
- The most realistic and the most ridiculous uses of science in film and TV [Link]
- Lost and Literature: A Transmedia Story [Link]
- An article about one of the most comprehensive longitudinal studies in history with some fascinating insights: What makes us happy? [Link]
- Henry Jenkins: Five ways to start a conversation about the new Star Trek film [Link]
Something about the name of this intranet software makes me smile.
I’ll have to put both Intranet Dashboard [Link] and Interact Intranet Suite [Link] on my list of products to watch out for. Although, and I am sure that I am not the only one that noticed this, both companies share very similar web strategies, in some cases right down to the wording. And don’t get me started on these ever-present contact forms that do more harm than good — I just wanna check out some hands-on info about the product without taking five minutes to fill out a form.