Using Open Atrium to deploy a highly custom, enterprise grade intranet solution.
A list of case studies related to various topics that are commonly referred to as Enterprise 2.0
Intranet links for today:
- British Telecom’s internal Podcast platform, Podcast Central [Link]
- Video interview with Toby Ward on SharePoint for Intranets [Link]
- What Does Your Intranet Brand Say? Some quick facts on naming your intranet [Link]
- A short survey from ThoughtFarmer: How 2.0 is Your Intranet? [Link]
- 17 Microblogging Tools for Business: If you want Twitter on your intranet [Link]
- Some case studies from Noodle, a wiki-based social collaboration tool [Link]
- Some thoughts about intranet use on mobile devices [Link]
Just stumbled upon this handy list of Intranet Case Studies which sports quite a few big names. Although some are too vague in their presentation to really get an understanding of the described Intranet, there is still a lot of useful information, not to mention inspiration, that can be found there.