How to go beyond social media lip service and integrate it more deeply into the fabric of a modern intranet.
A summary of the „Global Intranet Trends“-Survey done by Jane McConell [german].
The idea of the Digital Workplace is a shift to think not about the individual platforms, but to begin with people and look at how they use a range of tools to work independently of physical spaces.
Enterprise 2.0 links for today:
- A short review of ThoughtFarmer, an intranet/collaboration solution [Link]
- What Google Wave might imlicate for Enterprise collaboration [Link]
- Ideas for the Measurement of Enterprise 2.0 Effects: really inspiring [Link]
- A Practical Guide to Implementing Enterprise 2.0 in Your Organization [Link]
- Why Wikis Should be a Standard Wordplace Tool [Link]
- Organizational Change and how it relates to Enteprise 2.0 [Link]
- On the difference between Social and Collaborative Networks [Link]
- The new version of the Enterprise Wiki from Atlassian [Link]
- Enterprise 2.0 Lessons from the Field [Link]
- Enterprise 2.0 and its legal implications, in German only [Link]