Intranet links for 2009-07-08:
- Intranet 2.0 Becomes Mandatory
- How to Implement a Best in Class Intranet 2.0 Site
- Adopt Intranet 2.0 or risk failure
- Winning Support For Your Intranet / Intranet 2.0 Initiatives
- Will social media kill off the intranet in years to come?
- The Lean Intranet: from Intranet Zero to Intranet 2.0 and beyond
Some more non-Intranet 2.0 links:
The worst that can happen to an internal communicator is that his audience reads about ongoing events and happenings in the press – and that before even anything internal has been published. This not only conts as a (intended or non-intended) slow response time, but is also a sign that there is something fundamental wrong with the internal communications paradigms in the conpany. This piece (German only) in the Harvard Business Manager makes some very valid points in this regard.