Out Of Office PowerApp Demo
Demo of the Out of Office PowerApp template.
How to Pass Parameters into a PowerApp – SharePoint MMMan
[G]et parameters from outside into a PowerApp, and surprisingly this is really not well documented, but actually really quite easy to do.
MP3 to WAV via ffmpeg.exe in AzureFunctions, for PowerApps and Flow
- PowerApps Microphone control records MP3 files
- Cognitive Speech to Text wants to turn WAV files into JSON
- Even with Flow, we can’t convert the audio file formats.
- We need an Azure Function to gluethis one step
- After a bit of research, it looks like FFMPEG, a popular free utility can be used to do the conversion
PowerApps, Flow and Managed Metadata fields–part 1
One (current) issue affecting both PowerApps and Flow is that neither support Managed Metadata Columns properly. This post outlines a method that – after getting access tokens – uses REST endpoints to update managed metadata columns.