A collection of jQuery user-interface components.
Miscellaneous Links For 2009-07-11:
- Notes on Designing a Good User Interface
- UI Pattern Documentation Review
- 15 Effective Tools for Visual Knowledge Management
- It’s official: boring powerpoint decks are better
- Open Source Web Design
- Laddering: A Research Interview Technique for Uncovering Core Values
- Are user stories an alternative to (smart) use cases?
- On knowledge management measurement
- 8 Ways to Increase User Adoption of ECM and ERM systems
- Social Media ROI: Dell’s $3m on Twitter and Four Better Examples
- Build your own community or go where people already are?
- 8 Things To Know About Selling Document Management to Small Businesses
- How to Avoid Extinction as a Technical Communicator
- Web 2.0 Architectures: What Entrepreneurs and Architects Need to Know
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Online Community Management
- Pico – Personal Information Cockpit
- Social Media in Germany: 5 Years Behind – Still Lots to Learn
If you can handle some academical ranting, this quite long article deals with the vagueness that is inherent in Knowledge Management theory and practices:
Finally, these bookmarklets make web browsing much, much easier: